There are multiple options to reach Kiltimagh by car, bus and train, and the nearest airport is Ireland West Airport Knock, a fifteen minute drive from Kiltimagh. The closest rail station is in Claremorris, and there are also nearby stations in Foxford, Castlebar and Ballyhaunis. There is regular bus service through Kiltimagh connecting Ballina and Galway, with other stops including Foxford, Swinford, Knock, Claremorris, Ballindine, Tuam and Claregalway.
Click the links below to view Google maps with directions to Kiltimagh from destinations around Ireland.
- from Dublin: 219 km, approximately 3 hour drive
- from Galway: 80 km, approximately 1 hour 15 minute drive
- from Cork: 263 km, approximately 3 and a half hour drive
- from Belfast: 270km, approximately 3 and a half hour drive
- from Derry: 211 km, approximately 3 hour drive
- from Limerick: 162 km, approximately 2 hour and 15 minute drive
- from Shannon: 146 km, approximately 2 hour drive
- from Sligo: 70 km, approximately 1 hour drive